TimeStar Web-Based Time & Attendance
Workforce Management Software
You need to automate and streamline your labor-intensive payroll and approval processes. But your enterprise has complex time, pay schedule and attendance rules. Not only that, your business has a unique organizational structure, with workers in multiple locations and remote offices. Your decision makers also need "real-time" information to control labor costs effectively and manage productivity. And you haven't the time or resources to manage and distribute a complicated client/server based solution. What to do?
|Click image to enlarge
Take control of your workforce by managing employee labor data in real time.
TimeStar Enterprise™ is a 100% web-based user interface, scalable, and highly configurable for even the most complex time & attendance rules and organizational schemes.
Your supervisors will use the Internet to monitor punch-ins & punch-outs as they happen — anytime and anywhere that they have access to a PC and the web.
They will make corrections, receive alerts, and run reports immediately. And you'll be empowered to make decisions for your enterprise as events are happening.
- Data Collection for all employee types- web/PC punch, spreadsheet entry, badge and biometric terminals
- Rules Engine- Automate complex rules calculations (shift differentials, premiums, holiday, break and lunch rules, union policies, regulatory labor laws and much more.)
- Attendance Policy management allows up to the minute tracking and notification of infractions and required actions.
- Benefit Management- calculate and track employee time off requests and benefit balances.
- Scheduling- comprehensive scheduling options for a variety of individual and organizational needs.
- Customizable reporting tool utilizes Crystal Reports
- Data Exchange (Integration / Interfacing)- electronically share data with payroll, HR, accounting and other back office application with highly configurable integration tools.
- Technology- 100% Web Native Microsoft SQL-Server® platform ensures vast scalability
TimeStar develops and markets labor and workforce management tools for mid-and-small market business and industry. Established in 1988, TimeStar is your premiere source of software, technology solutions, and consultative support for: Time & Attendance Automation, Human Resources Management, Payroll Processing, Data Collection Devices / Timeclocks and HRIS Integration Services .
Could your organization benefit from an integrated workforce management software solution between HR, Timekeeping and Payroll? Galaxy Technologies and Best Software have teamed-up to deliver a comprehensive, web-based solution for the entire "Punch-to-Paycheck" workflow.